The Department of Home Affairs has published Human Resource Management Circulars (HRMC) No 33 and 34 of 2022. These vacancy circulars contain advertisements of 167 Clerk Positions that are needed to be filled by the Department across the country.
Applications must be –
- sent to the correct address specified at the bottom of each position, on or before the closing date;
- submitted on the new Application for Employment Form (Z.83),]
- accompanied by a comprehensive CV, citing the start and end date (dd/mm/yr) of each employment period to be considered, including the details of at least two contactable employment references (as recent as possible);
- accompanied by a copy of the Applicant’s ID, valid driver’s license and relevant highest educational qualifications. Applicants who possess (a) foreign qualification(s), must also submit the evaluated results of such qualifications, as received from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA); and
- limited to 2.5MB in size, if emailed. Should an automated acknowledgement of receipt not be received when an application is emailed, this could mean that the application did not reach the Department due to the size of the attachments. Should this occur, kindly resend the application in 2 / 3 parts, splitting the attachments accordingly.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be subjected to an interview and technical assessment(s) (which assesses the Candidates’ demonstrated professional and technical competency against the job requirements and duties).
- Candidates potentially considered suitable after the interview and technical test(s), will be subjected to a competency assessment (which tests the Candidates’ demonstrated proficiency in the professional dimensions attached to the level of the post); employment suitability checks (credit, criminal, citizenship, employment references and qualification verifications); and will be required to complete the online “Pre-entry Certificate to Senior Management Services” course. The course is available at the National School of Government (NSG), under the name “Certificate for entry into the SMS”. Full details can be obtained via the following link: http://www.thensg.gov.za/training-course/sms-pre-entry-programme/ . Candidates wishing to be considered for appointment, are encouraged to enrol for this course immediately.
- A positive security clearance is a pre-requisite for appointment into the position.
APPOINTMENT: Appointed persons will be required to –
- enter into an employment contract; and
- serve a prescribed probation period.
CLOSING DATE: 03 JUNE 2022