The Eastern Cape Office of the Premier invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Data Capturer Vacancies (X3 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 9th May 2023
Reference Number: OTP 33/04/2023
Department: Office of the Premier
Job Title: Data Capturers – Litigation (Medico-Legal) x 3
Job Type Classification: Contract
Directorate: Specialist – Litigation
Chief Directorate: Provincial Legal Services
Programme Name: Governance, State Capacity and Institutional Development
Salary Level: 4
Experience: 0 years
Remuneration: R151 884.00
Minimum – Competencies:
- Knowledge of records/ documents management, a file plan, mail and courier service procedures.
- Knowledge the National Archives and Records Service Act (NARSA).
- Knowledge of electronic document and records management system (EDRMS).
- Computer literacy (including word document, excel, power-point)
- National Senior Certificate/ Grade 12 with no experience.
- Render an effective filing and record management service.
- File and retrieve files on-site and off-site storage.
- Control movement of files and access to files.
- Index, scanning, faxing.
- Reload franking machine, register priority mail, receive and date stamp invoices and forward to finance.
- Register supply of files to officials and maintain register of files opened and make follow up if the file is not returned back to Registry after the due date.
- Issue reference no according to the approved file plan.
- Attend to clients enquiries; assist in the absence of the supervisor.
- Perform any other administrative tasks as requested by the supervisor.
Applications need to be submitted on a new Z83 application form obtainable here
Applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on application but must submit a fully completed signed Z83 form and detailed Curriculum Vitae.
NB: Z83 in the e-recruitment system is currently not downloadable and therefore not signable; so, applicants who submitted applications via the e-recruitment system will therefore not be disqualified for an unsigned Z83 instead will be requested to sign on interview day.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of qualifications, and other relevant documents to HR on or before the day of the interview: should you be in possession of a foreign qualification; it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) when submitted.
Failure to submit all the requested documents will disqualify your application. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
If you have not been contacted within six (6) months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Selected candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record check, citizenship verification, financial/asset record check, qualification/study verification and previous employment verification).
Successful candidates will also be subjected to security clearance processes. Where applicable, candidates will be subjected to a skills/knowledge test. Successful candidates will be appointed on a probation period of twelve (12) months.
Misrepresentation in the application documents will result in automatic disqualification and disciplinary action in the event the candidate has already been appointed. The Department reserves the right not to make appointment(s) to the advertised post(s).
Successful candidates will be appointed on a probation period of 12/24 months. The competency assessment will be testing generic managerial competencies using the mandated DPSA SMS competency assessment tools.
Persons with disability and people from previously disadvantaged groups and youth are encouraged to apply.
Employment equity targets of the department will be adhered to.
Technical queries can be directed to Ms N. Mafu at 082 562 2347/Mr N. Mhlawuli at 076 783 6993/Ms Nomthandazo Xesha at 060 584 4059
CLOSING DATE: 09 MAY 2023
You May Also Like…