The Department of Forestry, Fisheries and The Environment (DFFE) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Data Capturer Vacancies (X4 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 26th June 2023
DATA CAPTURER: RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION | FOUR (04) POSTS | TWELVE (12) MONTHS CONTRACT (CMS32/2023)
Salary: R151 884 plus 37% in lieu of benefits
- Grade 12.
- A post-matric qualification and relevant experience in administration will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Public Service Act (PSA), Public Service Regulations (PSR), Labour Relations Act (LRA), Basic Conditions of Employment Act (BCEA) and Employment Equity Act (EEA).
- Good communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, organising and planning skills.
- Good analytical thinking, innovation, and creative skills.
- Good computer literacy.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to plan and organise the activities of the division.
- Good interpersonal relation skills.
- Ability to work long hours and under extreme pressure.
- Ability to work individually and in a team and ability to apply policies.
- Collect applications from the application box in reception.
- Collect and receive applications from registry.
- Sort and stamp applications.
- Capturing and numbering all applications.
- Opening office files for all advertised positions.
- Prepare memos for submission of applications.
- Filing and archiving old applications.
All applications must be submitted on a signed new Z83 application form obtainable here, accompanied by a recent detailed curriculum vitae to be considered.
Please note that should you not use the newly amended Z83 and completed, initialed and signed in full, the department reserves the rights to disqualify your application.
APPLICATIONS MAY BE FORWARDED TO:
The Director-General, Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment, Private Bag X447, Pretoria, 0001 or hand-delivered to: Environment House, Erf 1563 Arcadia Extension 6, Cnr Soutpansberg and Steve Biko Road, Arcadia, Pretoria marked for the attention: Human Resources Management.
CLOSING DATE: 26 JUNE 2023
Fisheries and The Environment (DFFE)
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…