Joburg Market invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Consignment Control Officer Vacancies (X2 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 27th December 2023
POSTS: CONSIGNMENT CONTROL OFFICER X2
- Salary: R13 617.69 per month excluding benefits
- Receive and capture consignments at the Main Receiving gate and ensure that consignments entering the premises of the company are correctly reflected on the delivery notes.
- To conduct inspections on the JM premises of vehicles to ensure alignment of stated versus actual deliveries.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that accurate information is recorded on the Sales Processing System.
- Servicing +-6000 producers on the Sales Processing System
- Issue new gate reference number for missing line items
- Issue new gate reference number from the market agents
- Issue new gate reference number for undeclared consignment
- Perform physical stock count of commodities at the platform
- Report unauthorized deliveries and submit daily report to the Consignment Supervisor
- Ensure customer satisfaction and positive rapport with all stakeholders
- Promote general quality and food safety requirements for supply of fresh produce to the Joburg Market
- Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of company assets
- Promote continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices
- Consolidate delivery notes per agent and print daily delivery notes listing
- Update and maintain delivery notes per Agent and Wholesaler
- Identify and report trans-shipment and cross docking.
- Furnish Investigators with queries that need to be investigated.
- Liaise with Core Operations Departments to resolve queries. .
- Handle telephone enquiries from different stakeholders.
- Submit daily platform report to the Consignment Control Supervisor.
- Understand, implement and adhere to Market Bylaws.
- Perform miscellaneous duties which are work related as assigned
- Grade 12 / Matric
- NQF level 6 logistics management, public administration and business management qualification will be an added advantage.
Please note all CV’s must have the following:
Attachments: Cover Letter, certified copy of ID, and supporting qualifications, if not attached your application will not be considered.
Applications should be emailed to: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 27 DECEMBER 2023 AT 12H00
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…