The City of Joburg has published vacancy circular 011 of 2023. This circular contains new various posts and jobs listed by the City of Joburg and invites suitable applicants to apply for these various vacancies. The closing date for all applications is the 17th March 2023
- Complete the online job application form and attach all relevant and updated documents (Certified Qualification/s/Certificates, ID, and CV).
- Applicants should take note that they can be required to provide proof of original documents during the selection process.
- You will be requested to provide a brief description of your work experience relating to the vacancy.
- Applicants with membership to professional bodies need to provide a membership number and expiry date.
- If you are an internal applicant, your employee number will be required.
The City of Johannesburg applies the principles of employment equity as per the National legislation and policy guidelines and will consider designated groups in line with these requirements. We are an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting your application for a position at the City of Johannesburg, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection and related process.
However, registering your CV and/or receipt and acknowledgement of any kind shall not be an indication that your application will be successful and/or lead to employment.
The City of Johannesburg reserves the right not to make an appointment.
HOW TO APPLY:
DOWNLOAD THE CITY OF JOBURG VACANCY CIRCULAR 011 OF 2023 VARIOUS VACANCIES CLOSING 17 MARCH 2023 HERE
CLOSING DATE: 17 MARCH 2023
#City of Joburg
You May Also Like…
CITY OF JOBURG VACANCY CIRCULAR 010 OF 2023 NEW VARIOUS VACANCIES CLOSING 14 MARCH 2023
DATA CAPTURE VACANCIES (X4 POSTS) AT THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS AND INFRASTRUCTURE CLOSING 17 MARCH 2023
Leave a Comment