Joburg Market invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Cashier Vacancies (X3 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 12th February 2024
POSTS: CASHIERS X3
Salary: R13 617.69 per month excluding benefits
- Receive and record bulk cash and load cash onto buyer’s cards for purchasing.
- Cashing up cash receipts against SPS system on a daily basis.
- Prepare daily cash bags and coin boxes.
- Maintain and balance cash on daily basis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive and receipt a variety of payments and other cash and cash-related transactions; verify and post to appropriate accounts; issue receipts
- Enter total cash into SPS system fo calculate total cash received
- Count money, give change and issue receipts for funds received
- Keep cashier area neat and stocked with necessary supplies
- Prepare cash receipts for bank deposit
- Prepare daily cash reports and balance the cash drawer
- Balance / reconcile cash daily and petty cash voucher receipts daily, and investigate and resolve any out-of-balance problems
- Process / verify daily cashier cash transfers
- Maintain electronic files necessary to generate daily reports
- Provide information to patrons regarding pertinent rules, policies, and procedures related to cash and cash-related transactions
- Direct patrons to proper offices, as appropriate, to seek resolution of problems beyond the information available to the cashier
- Facilitate the handover of daily takings with CIT officers
- Monitoring cash when counted by internal bank in counting house
- Daily balancing with cashiering cashbook administrator at the end of the day
- Allocating of sundries payments (trolley, electricity and rent)
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Grade 12/ Matric
- 6 months cashiering experience.
- Ability to lift heavy containers
- Computer literacy
Please note all CV’s must have the following:
Attachments: Cover Letter, certified copy of ID, and supporting qualifications, if not attached your application will not be considered.
Applications should be emailed to: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 12 FEBRUARY 2024 AT 12H00
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…