The Department of Defence (DOD) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Accounting Clerk Vacancies (X9 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 17th November 2023
POST 39/26: ACCOUNTING CLERKS (X9 POSTS)
SALARY: R202 233 per annum (Level 05)
- J Ops Bud Man, Interns Ops Ref No: FMD/06/39/23/6A Pretoria
- J Ops Bud Man, Fin Off Div HQ Ref No: FMD/06/39/23/6B Mpumalanga
- Corp Staff FMO, MP Div FMO Ref No: FMD/06/39/23/6C, Pretoria
- SA Army Bud Man, Command Div Ref No: FMD/06/39/23/6D, Pretoria
- Fleet Comd Bud Man, Command Div, Ref No: FMD/06/39/23/6E, Simons Town
- Corp Staff FMO, Log Div FMO, Ref No: FMD/06/39/23/6F, Pretoria
- Air Comd Budget Management, Technical Supp Sys Gp BMO, Ref No: FMD/06/39/23/6G, Pretoria
- MHS, Budt Man, Area MH Form BO, Ref No: FMD/06/39/23/6H, Pretoria
- SA Army Infantry Formation AM, Ref No: FMD/06/39/23/6I, Pretoria
- Grade 12 (NQF 4) certificate or equivalent with Finance/Accounting subjects.
- Added Advantage: Post Matric qualification in Finance/Accounting.
- A minimum of one year relevant experience.
- A valid RSA or Military driver’s licence.
Special Requirements (Skills needed):
- Basic communication, analytical, innovative, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Proven computer literacy (MS Office) essential.
- Knowledge of Departmental Financial Management system (FMS)/any other financial systems, report writing system (IC), Departmental Accounting, Standard Chart of Accounts, Conventional Service Writing and staff work essential.
- Knowledge of Costing and Occupational Health and Safety (NOSA) and Supply Chain Management.
- Provisioning of a budget management service for the medium term expenditure framework (MTEF).
- Assist and participate in the process to develop the Annual Performance plan financial management guidelines.
- Assist in providing an expenditure and revenue budget control service in are of responsibility.
- Provide administrative Financial Management System Budget Control functions.
- Provide budget control policy advice. Execute the administration of FMS Budget Control functions.
- Monitor the budget control aspects within the area of responsibility.
- Provide and reproduce financial reports as required by clients. Reproduce developed financial management reports. Distribute financial reports.
- Perform a variety of routine administrative duties. Administration to reserve al financial management documentation for audit.
- Taking minutes and recordkeeping for relevant meetings and discussions.
- Reproduction of all financial management documentation. Distribution of office documentation.
- The administering of allocated resources. Contribute to the support of the budget management capability.
- Comply with Occupational Health and Safety standards within allocated facilities.
Applications must be submitted using the New Z83 application form obtainable here
All fields in the New Z83 form, must be completed and signed. Furthermore, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must also be attached. Failure to attach the completed Z83 and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) will result in disqualification.
Applications should be submitted at:
Financial Management Division, DFSS, Career Management Section, Private Bag X 137, Pretoria, 0001 or applications may be hand-delivered to: Department of Defence, Poynton building, 195 Bosman Street, Pretoria where it must be placed in wooden post box 5 at Reception.
ENQUIRIES: Mr L. Nagel Tel No: (012) 355 5807
CLOSING DATE: 17 NOVEMBER 2023
DOD Accounting Clerk Vacancies
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…