The Department of Defence invites suitably qualified Unemployed South Africans to apply for their Groundsman Job Opportunities. The closing date for applications is the 10th May 2023
POST 13/09: GROUNDSMAN REF NO: MAC/13/12/23/03 (X4 POSTS)
SALARY: R107 196 per annum (Level 02)
CENTRE: Military Academy Saldanha
- Grade 3 – 9 ABET level 1-4.
Special requirements (Skills needed):
- Good communication (verbal/writing) and interpersonal skills.
- Must be physically fit to stand/walk long hours.
- Able to work with chemicals for gardening purposes and gardening equipment (running blades and gardening utensils).
- Cultivate garden areas.
- Prepare soil for the planting of plants.
- Maintain flower and other beds by fertilizing, irrigating, weeding, and pruning.
- Landscape maintenance, cutting of lawn areas with lawnmower, trim with hand cutter or motorized cutter.
- Raking and removal of refuse.
- Planting of flowers. Raking and removal of refuse.
- Planting of flowers.
- Maintenance of irrigation systems.
- Watering gardens and sports field area.
- Maintenance/application of power equipment.
- Adherence to safety aspects with the use of power equipment
Applications must be submitted on a New Z83 Application Form obtainable here
Applications should be sent to:
Department of Defence, Human Resource Division, Private bag x2, Saldanha, 7395
or hand deliver to: HR Section Military Academy, Main building room 12, Frans Erasmus drive, Saldanha, 7395
2 Lt M.R. Ngwenya Tel No: (022) 702 3007 and S Sgt K.K. Heinze Tel No: (022) 702 702
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
CLOSING DATE: 10 MAY 2023
Groundsman Job Opportunities
You May Also Like…
RAND WATER LEARNERSHIP (X15 POSTS): WATER AND WASTEWATER RETICULATION SERVICES | APPLY WITH GRADE 12
SHOPRITE HAS NEW OFFICE JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOUTH AFRICANS CLOSING 20 APRIL 2023
NEW VARIOUS JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT TRANSNET FREIGHT RAIL CLOSING 21 APRIL 2023
Leave a Comment