The Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Administration Clerk Vacancies (X6 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 18th August 2023
POST 26/56: ADMINISTRATION CLERK (X6 POSTS)
SALARY: R202 233 per annum (Level 05)
- Nquthu Campus, Nquthu Ref No: MTC/PPN/5/2023 (X2 Posts)
- Vryheid Campus, Vryheid Ref No: MTC/PPN/6/2023 (X1 Post)
- KwaGqikazi Campus, Nongoma Ref No: MTC/PPN/7/2023 (X2 Posts)
- Emandleni Campus, Ulundi Ref No: MTC/PPN/8/2023 (X1 Post)
- A Grade 12 certificate/ NCV Level 4.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in Clerical / Administrative environment.
- TVET Experience will be an added advantage.
Knowledge: Clerical duties, ability to capture data, operating computer, collecting statistics, legislative framework governing the Public Service.
Knowledge of procedures in terms of the working environment.
Skills: Planning and organising, good verbal and written communication, computer.
- Rendering general clerical support services.
- Providing supply chain clerical support services within the component.
- Providing personnel administration clerical support services within the component.
- Providing financial administration support services in the component.
Applications must be submitted using the New Z83 application form obtainable here
All fields in the New Z83 form, must be completed and signed. Furthermore, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must also be attached. Failure to attach the completed Z83 and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) will result in disqualification.
Candidates can post, or hand deliver their applications. All applications must be placed in an A4 envelope (One application, one envelope) with the following details:
Mthashana TVET College, Human Resource Department, Private Bag X9424, Vryheid, 3100.
The correct reference number of the post must be in the front cover of the envelope. (The onus is on applicants to ensure that their applications reach the college on/ by the closing date as the college will take no responsibility of applications which get lost in the post office or arrive after the closing date as a result of delays in the post office).
Alternatively, applications can be hand-delivered and deposited into the application box located at Central Office, 266 South Street, Vryheid, 3100 Applications received after the closing date, or faxed and/or emailed applications, will not be considered.
ENQUIRIES: Mr SC Hadebe/ Mr LV Khathi / Mr LK Mthethwa Tel No: (034) 980 1010
CLOSING DATE: 18 AUGUST 2023
DHET Administration Clerk Vacancies
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…