The South African National Energy Development Institute (SANEDI) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Engineering Internship Positions (X30 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 26th January 2024
POSITIONS: ENGINEERING INTERNSHIPS X30
- Programmes: All SANEDI programmes
- Divisions: Applied Research, Energy Efficiency, Energy Secretariat and Legal.
- Location: SANEDI retains, at all times, the right to place and transfer successful candidates to any site and/or position it deems necessary within the programme to address operational requirements at its sole discretion within which the Company may conduct business.
- Period: 12 – 36 Month period; subject to 6 monthly performance evaluations and a 3-month probation period.
Develop a pool of Critical Thinking Individuals Youth and provide skills that will stimulate innovation, provide working life skills and work readiness (Basic Business, Technical and Working Life Skills Training) through formal Engineering mentorship/internship.
Provide workplace experience to graduates allowing them practical exposure to complement their academic training, enhancing employability. Through skills developed in collaboration with its partners, SANEDI will invest in Human Capital through this Graduate programme.
Minimum requirements to be considered for admission into the SANEDI Graduate programme:
South African Tertiary graduates and post-graduates, who have successfully completed their studies (academic record to be provided), in the following categories are eligible to apply.
- BSc/BEng Electrical Engineering Graduates
- BTech Electrical Engineering Graduates
- BSc/BEng Chemical Engineering Graduates
- BTech Chemical Engineering Graduates
- BSc/BEng Mechanical Engineering Graduates
- BTech Mechanical Engineering Graduates
- BSc/BEng Control & Instrumentation Engineering Graduates
- BTech Control & Instrumentation Engineering Graduates
- BSc/BEng Mechatronics Engineering Graduates
- BTech Mechatronics Engineering Graduates
- BSc/BEng Computer Engineering
- BTech Computer Engineering
- BSc/BEng Environmental Engineering
- BTech Environmental Engineering
- BCom majoring in Internal Auditing
Unemployed undergraduates and post-graduates in various fields of Engineering as stipulated below (Candidates living with disabilities are encouraged to apply)
Applications should be emailed to: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 26 JANUARY 2024
SANEDI Engineering Internship Positions
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…