The Gauteng Department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Porter Vacancies (X3 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 20th December 2022
PORTER REF NO: JUB42/2022 (X3 POSTS)
SALARY: R107 196 – R213 912 per annum
CENTRE: Jubilee District Hospital
- Abet level 4 or Grade 10.
- Relevant experience as a porter or mortuary attendant.
- Must be able to read and write
- Be prepared to work shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Knowledge of customer care, knowledge of Occupational Health and safety act.
- Understanding of Batho -Pele principles.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Men will be preferred candidates.
- Accompany walking patients, patients on wheelchairs and stretchers to various service points.
- Assisting in loading and offloading patients from ambulances and private cars.
- Cleaning of wheelchairs and stretchers.
- Collection of wheelchairs and stretchers from all hospital treatment points to porter’s bay.
- Transport corpse from the wards to the mortuary.
- Assist with messenger service (Deliver blood samples and files)
Applications must be submitted on a New Z83 application form obtainable here
Applications must be submitted to Jubilee District Hospital Human Resource Department, Private Bag X449, Hammanskraal, 0400 or hand delivered to Stand No. 92 Jubilee Road, Jubilee District Hospital.
Mr Kgomo D Tel No: (012 717 9347)
CLOSING DATE: 20 DECEMBER 2022
Porter Vacancies (X3 Posts)
Gauteng Department of Health