The Department of Higher Education and Training invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their cleaning vacancies (X17 Posts) and the closing date for applications are the 20th and 30th December 2022 respectively.
CLEANER: CLEANING SERVICES REF NO: DHET44/11/2022 (X7 POSTS)
SALARY: R107 196 per annum (Level 02)
- ABET, Grade 10-12 certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Ability to work with people and good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and strong commitment.
- Dependable and punctual.
The DHET invites applicants to apply online on the new Z83 form on the following link:
- Mr P Mtshali Tel No: 012 312 5089
- Mr R Kgare Tel No: 012 312 5442
- Mr D Moyane 012 312 5165
CLOSING DATE: 30 DECEMBER 2022
CLEANERS REF NO: CJC/CLNR/2022 (X10 POSTS)
SALARY: R107 196 per annum (Level 02), plus benefits as applicable in the Public Sector
CENTRE: Central Office and CJC site
ABET / Standard 8/ Grade 10/.
Inherent requirements of the job:
- Must be physically fit to lift heavy objects.
- Must be willing to rotate in different departments and sites according to operational needs and requirements.
- Knowledge of repetitive cleaning tasks.
- Knowledge of relevant facilities policies.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, prescripts, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of hygiene, Storage requirement, Good communication skills (read, speak and write).
- Ability to operate machinery and equipment.
- Adhere to loyal service ethics.
All applications must be sent via email to [email protected] Kindly quote name of the post you are applying for and its reference number in the subject line.
Enquiries: Ms P. James at [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 20 DECEMBER 2022
Higher Education and Training
cleaning vacancies (X17 Posts)
Leave a Comment