The Limpopo Department of Transport and Community Safety invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Traffic Officer Learnership Opportunities (X150 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 7th July 2023
The Department of Transport and Community Safety is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer with clear employment equity targets.
The Department wishes to invite applications from South African youth residing in the Limpopo Province and across all race groups with the emphasis on previously disadvantaged groups to apply for the above learnership opportunities:
- Minimum educational qualification of grade 12 or equivalent,
- The applicants must not be older than 35 years of age. (18-35)
- Al least a valid code B driving license (Manual Transmission).
- No criminal record
- Medical certificate as proof that a person may do strenuous exercise.
- The applicants must not have been declared unfit to possess a firearm as contemplated in the Firearm Control Act, 2000 ( Act no 60 of 2000), or other relevant legislation;
- Be prepared to work shifts on a 24/7 basis including weekends and public holidays
- Candidates will be subjected to driving and competency test
- Proof of South African citizenship (Identity Document)
KNOWLEDGE AN SKILLS
- The ability to drive a motor vehicle
- Verbal and written communication skills
Applications should be submitted on the prescribed new Z83 forms Obtainable here, which must be completed in full, originally signed, with reference number indicated and dated by the applicant.
Applications should be accompanied by a recent updated comprehensive CV as well as copies of all qualifications, ID document; a copy of driver’s license and an original medical certificate must be attached. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in your application not being considered. The employer reserves the right not to implement the learnership.
The successful candidates must be willing to sign a learnership contract with the Department. Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (i.e. verification of educational qualifications, citizenship, criminal record check and security vetting).
Applications received after the closing date whether posted or hand-submitted will not be considered. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only; due to the large number of applications we envisage. If you have not heard from us within 60 days of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
DOWNLOAD THE LIMPOPO DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT AND COMMUNITY SAFETY TRAFFIC OFFICER LEARNERSHIP PDF DOCUMENT HERE
- Sefularo Rasefate Tel 015 294 8240
- Florence Mathatho Tel: (015) 294 8211
CLOSING DATE: 07 JULY 2023
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…