The Gauteng Department of Health (Steve Biko Academic Hospital) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Cleaner Vacancies (X10 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 17th November 2023
POSTS: CLEANERS (X10 POSTS)
- Reference Number: refs/019189
- Package: R 125 373 per annum plus benefits
- Directorate: ADMINISTRATION AND LOGISTICS
- Employer: Department of Health
- Location: STEVE BIKO ACADEMIC HOSPITAL
- Minimum of Grade 10 and above.
- Cleaning/laundry experience in hospital/clinical environment is a recommendation.
- Knowledge of customer service, self-driven and motivated.
- Must be able to read, write and work as a team. Must be able to work shifts.
- Wipe floor and mop the floor. Cleaning lockers, steel dust bins and basins, correct usage of equipment and chemicals.
- Clean toilet and mark check list three times a day. Replace hand towels and refill soap bottles in cubicles, side wards, bathrooms, bowl rooms and toilet.
- Clean lockers, bedsteads, curtain rails and trolleys. Clean/ disinfect and do terminal cleaning.
- Clean machines, clean double mop unit, clean mops, clean buckets, dusters/ dusting cloth after use and polisher after every use.
- Clean equipment three times a week. Ensure the safe keeping of cleaning equipment /material. Doing all laundry duties.
Applications must be submitted using the New Z83 application form obtainable here
All fields in the New Z83 form, must be completed and signed. Furthermore, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must also be attached. Failure to attach the completed Z83 and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) will result in disqualification.
For assistance with online applications please email your query to:
ENQUIRIES: Mr. MD Matsheke: 012 354 4620
CLOSING DATE: 17 NOVEMBER 2023
Gauteng Health Cleaner Vacancies
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…