Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital (CHBAH) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Ward Attendant Vacancies (X18 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 17th February 2023
POST 04/224: WARD ATTENDANTS REF NO: CHBAH 628 (X18 POSTS)
Salary: R107 196 per annum (Level 02), (plus benefits)
Centre: Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital (CHBAH)
- Medicine and Psychiatry (X6 Posts)
- Hast Department (X1 Post)
- Surgical and Ophthalmology (X1 Post)
- Gynae (X8 Posts)
- Obstetrics and Paediatrics (X2 Posts)
- Adult Education and Training (AET) Level 3 or equivalent Grade 5-7
- No experience
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skill.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to communicate well with people at different levels.
- Ability to organize and plan.
- Ability to act with tact and discretion.
- Must be selfmotivated.
- Ability to handle tasks of multidisciplinary nature and work independently and in a team.
- High level of reliability.
- Good customer skills and competencies.
- Ability to handle information confidentially.
- Must be able to work under pressure and to take initiative.
- Basic understanding of Policies (Batho Pele Principles, Patients Right Charter, Occupational Health and Safety, Six Priorities and National Core Standards).
- Knowledge of regulations and the legislative framework related to Supply Chain Management.
Applications must be submitted on the new Z83 form obtainable here
Applications can be hand delivered to:
The Director: Human Resource, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital from 8am to 3pm at Ground Floor, Main Admin Building
or posted to The Director: Human Resource, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital, Private Bag X01, Pimville, 1808. No faxed applications will be considered.
Mr B Mulaudzi Tel No: (011) 933 9779/0134
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
CLOSING DATE: 17 FEBRUARY 2023
You may Also Like…
X43 VARIOUS VACANCIES AT THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, LAND REFORM AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT (DALRRD)
X26 VARIOUS VACANCIES AT THE DEPARTMENT OF HIGHER EDUCATION AND TRAINING (DHET) CLOSING 17 FEBRUARY 2023
Hi i would love to knw if people who applied FOR ward attendant post has already got a call?