Statistics South Africa (Stats SA) invites suitably qualified unemployed Graduates to apply for their 2-year Internship Opportunities. The closing date for applications is the 23rd August 2022
Stats SA strives to excel in the following five competencies:
- Intellectual capability to lead the scientific work of statistics
- Technological competence for purposes of large-scale processing and for complex computations and accessibility of information to the public
- Logistical competence for deployment of (forward and reverse) logistics of large-scale field operations and for strategic choices regarding operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Political competence in understanding the political environment without being political or Politicised (commitment of delivery without fear or favour)
- Administrative competence: The ability of bringing it all together.
To qualify for the internship programme, you must –
- Be an unemployed graduate aged between 20–35 years;
- Have completed a National Diploma (NQF 6)/ Degree/ Honours / Master’s Degree in the under-mentioned disciplines/ fields of study from accredited institutions of Higher Learning; and
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must not have participated in an Internship in the Public Service
ENQUIRES Head Office posts: Ms L Dooka: (012) 336 0161
All applications must be submitted online here
CLOSING DATE: 23 August 2022
NOTE: Applications must be submitted online and must be completed in full on all fields including the declaration part. Clear indication of the post and reference number that is being applied for must be stated. A recent, comprehensive CV, specifying all qualifications and experience, with respective dates and copies of qualifications, ID and driver’s licence (where applicable) must be uploaded on the system. Such copies need not be certified when applying for a post. Only shortlisted candidates for a post will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day the interview following communication from HR.
General information: Candidates whose appointments promote representativity in terms of race, gender and disability will receive preference.
CLOSING DATE: 23 AUGUST 2023