Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital (CHBAH) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Security Guard Vacancies (X 5 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 21st October 2022
SECURITY GUARD REF NO: CHBAH 582 (X5 POSTS)
SALARY: R124 434 per annum (Level 03), (plus benefits)
CENTRE: Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital (CHBAH)
- Grade 10 or equivalent with 0-2 years’ experience or Grade 12 or equivalent with no experience in a security environment.
- A PSIRA Grade B registration certificate.
- Must be PSIRA registered.
- Knowledge of the Control of Access to Public Premises and Vehicles Act, PSIRA Act, Criminal Procedure Act, Firearms Control Act, Trespass Act Minimum Information Security Standard (MISS), Minimum Physical Security Standard (MPSS), National Core Standard (NCS).
- Report writing.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal or manage security related emergencies.
- Managerial skills to deal or manage patients, the public and to communicate well with people at different levels and from different backgrounds.
- High level of reliability. Ability to handle confidential information, to act with tact and discretion. Good telephone etiquette and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure, take initiative, work independently and with deferent teams in the unit.
- Ability to organize, lead and plan.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must be prepared to rotate and work shifts which includes, weekends and public holidays and be able to attend to security emergencies.
- Should not have a criminal record.
- Ability to act with tact and discretion.
- Must be self-motivated. Knowledge and application of the Batho Pele Principles, six (6) key ministerial priorities, Patients’ Rights Charter and other key priorities impacting on service delivery.
Applications must be submitted on a New Z83 application form obtainable here
Applications can be hand delivered to The Director: Human Resource, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital from 8am to 3pm at Ground Floor, Main Admin Building or posted to The Director: Human Resource, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital, Private Bag X01, Pimville, 1808.
Mr L.J. Mnisi Tel No: (011) 933-9549
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
CLOSING DATE: 21 OCTOBER 2022
Security Guard Vacancies
Leave a Comment