RCL Foods invites unemployed South African Youth holding a Matric Certificate to apply for Baking Learnership Opportunities based in Gauteng Pretoria West.
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated student who has a passion in baking and ready to tackle the working world?
RCL FOODS is proud to invite dynamic and enthusiastic students to apply to be part of the Baking learnership Program. We are searching for 16 learners who will be based in Gauteng, Pretoria West.
The learnership program will be for a period of 18 months which includes a mentorship and coaching program that will cover the baking process.
This is a SETA accredited learnership and successful candidates will receive formal Qualifications that are endorsed by SAQA.
Learners will be exposed to practical work that is required by RCL FOODS and the SETA for the duration of the qualification.
- Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in Math or Maths Literacy.
- Hospitality / Consumer Studies is preferable.
- Shows drive to achieve performance
- Is willing to learn and grow
- Creative, lateral thinking and has a problem-solving approach
CLOSING DATE: 21 APRIL 2022