Rand Water invites suitably qualified and previously disadvantaged individuals who are interested in joining the Water Sector to apply for the Horticulture Learnership Programme in Gauteng.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- Applicants must be unemployed.
- Applicants must not be registered with any institution for qualification and not enrolled in any Learnership Programme.
- Applicants must have a Matric (Grade 12) with Mathematics OR Mathematics Literacy and Life Science (minimum of Level 4 in ALL subjects).
- Applicants must be a South African citizen and must be in possession of a valid SA ID
- Applicants must be between the age of 30 or below, in line with NSDS.
The following documents must accompany your application:
- A certified copy of the ID document
- Proof of residence
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate
In evaluating prospective applicants and making the final selection, preference will be given to females and people with disability to give effect to Rand Water’s Employment Equity Objectives.
Rand Water reserves the right to make appointments to any of the advertised positions at any stage.
As a Learner , you are expected to complete your qualification on record time and in line with your contract agreement for the stipulated period.
Rand Water Mandate and its contribution to the water sector
Communication skills (verbal and written)
Self-motivated and results – driven
APPLY FOR THE RAND WATER HORTICULTURE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME FOR UNEMPLOYED YOUTH
CLOSING DATE: 19 MAY 2022
Leave a Comment