Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Permanent Picking Administrator Vacancy. The closing date for applications is the 18th December 2023
POST: PICKING ADMINISTRATOR
- Reference Number: CCB231107-12
- Job Category: Logistics
- Location – Town / City: Nigel
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Warehouse department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for Administrator: Picking, which is based in Nigel.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Team Leader: Warehouse in NIGEL.
To monitor progress and coordinate the availability of the necessary, correct documentation (which is the work instruction for activity) at the right time, in the right area, to enable achievement of the operational plan. To provide an administrative support service in order to facilitate accurate settlement of driver invoices, balance daily cash and stock and to accurately capture, record and reconcile stock movement and other data, and general administrative support.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Owns the distribution of the workload in designated time slots
- Ensure the operational work instructions are distributed on time, to the right individuals, that shipments receive the correct prioritization, and that the team’s progress is accurately reflected.
- Accurately indicate the designation of picked shipments in terms of staging or loading bay
- Operate as the primary owner of the warehouse’s communication with the Planning department
- Completion of standard reporting required within the operation
- Accurately record data relating to performance in the operation
- Comply with relevant stock management processes including counting of inventory daily
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent with Maths
- 2 years Operations experience
- Understanding how different areas of the operation relate to one another.
- Well-developed PC literacy.
- Strong Literacy and numeracy
CLOSING DATE: 18 DECEMBER 2023
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…