Old Mutual invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Tech Talent Graduate Accelerated Programme (GAP) aimed at graduates and postgraduate students seeking invaluable work experience.
What’s in it for you?
- We will partner with you to craft a great career with Old Mutual that is in line with your career aspirations
- Your voice is important to us and we will provide engagement platforms and tools to encourage meaningful dialogue
- You’ll be exposed to a great culture based on diversity and inclusion that forms a strong foundation of our values
- You’ll receive continuous coaching and development opportunities
- You’ll gain access to industry experts as mentors and coaches
- You’ll gain access to excellent learning and development opportunities
- You’ll have an opportunity to make a difference in the communities in which we operate
- You’ll benefit from a robust and structured programme
Where are the Old Mutual TechTalent graduate positions based?
South Africa positions are based in
- Cape Town
Rest of Africa countries, positions are based in
Who can apply?
- Only South African citizens will be considered for roles based in Cape Town, South Africa
- Roles based in Rest of Africa will require relevant citizenship
Our graduates are appointed into various roles across Old Mutual’s businesses
Are you currently doing a post graduate degree or in your final year of study in one of the disciplines below? If yes, then we are looking for you!
- Bcom Information system
- Bcom (Honours) Information systems
- BSc in IT systems
- Bcom Computer Science
- Bcom in Business/Finance qualification with Technology modules
- Diploma in IT (3 years)
- Advanced Diploma in IT
We are inviting you to apply if you are interested in joining the Old Mutual family.
- Are you a citizen/eligible to work in the country of application?
- Are you able to work/relocate to any part of the country you are based in?
- Have you achieved a minimum of 65% average across your studies?
- Are you proficient in one or more of the following languages – Java , C#, C++, HTML, Python
- Apply – Submit documents – CV, Transcripts, Grade 12 certificate
- You will / may go through automated screening questions
- Should you meet our requirements you will be requested to complete screening assessments
- Once you have done your screening assessments, we will then review your profile against our requirements
- You will be required to complete psychometric assessments, and move forward to interviews if successful
C++ Programming Language, C Sharp (Programming Language), Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML), Java, Python
Advanced Diploma (AdvDip): Information Technology, Bachelor of Commerce (BCom): Computer and Information Science, Bachelor of Commerce (BCom): Mathematical Statistics, Bachelor of Science (BS): Information Technology, Diploma (Dip): Information Technology
APPLY FOR THE OLD MUTUAL TECH TALENT GRADUATE ACCELERATED PROGRAMME (GAP) CLOSING 30 SEPTEMBER 2022
CLOSING DATE: 30 SEPTEMBER 2022
Leave a Comment