Musina Municipality funded by the Local Government Sector Education and Training Authority (LGSETA) is offering learnership programmes, Apprenticeship and Skills Programme aimed at preparing unemployed youth by providing them with an opportunity to acquire work experience up towards attainment of an NQF linked and SAQA approved quaiification/ programme in specified field.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
- South African citizens who are permanent residence.
- Applicants should not have previously work experience or have participated in any leamership/ Work integrated Learning/ internship programme.
- Applicant should not be older than 35 years.
- Applicants should not have previously benefitted from LGSETA programmes for the same programme.
- Applicant must commit to adhering to leamership agreement and fulfilment of all terms & conditions of the programme for the duration of the learnership including completion and submission of POE’S.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants must specify the qualification they are applying for accompanied by an updated curriculum vitae and recently certified copies of original qualifications, academic transcripts, SA 1D document and proof of residential address confirmed either by a Headman, Municipality or Councillor.
- Appointment on the programme is subject to security clearance, verification of qualifications and signing of programme contract.
- Only shortlisted candidates wili be interviewed and correspondence will be limited to shortlisted and selected candidates
- Should you not hear from us within 3 weeks of the closing date, you should consider your application unsuccessful.
Applications can be hand delivered to Registry Office marked for the attention of:
The Municipal Manager, Musina Local, Municipality, 21 Irwin Street, Musina, 0200.
For more information contact Rika Le Roux @ 015 534 6107 or Sewela Ngdu @ 015 534 6148
DOWNLOAD THE MUSINA LOCAL MUNICIPALITY LEARNERSHIP AND APPRENTICESHIP SKILLS PROGRAMME PDF DOCUMENT HERE
CLOSING DATE: 14 JUNE 2023 AT 16H00
You May Also Like…