The Mpumalanga Provincial Governments’ Department of Community Safety, Security and Liaison (DCSSL) invites applications for a Traffic Officers Diploma Learnership which seeks to capacitate unemployed youth with knowledge and skills in Traffic Law enforcement. Preference will be given to people from previously disadvantaged communities who are meeting the following requirements:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- At least a Code B driving license
- South African citizen
- No criminal record
- Applicants should be 18 years and not older than 35 years of age.
- Fit and proper.
NB: The traffic training will be conducted at the Mpumalanga Traffic Training College at Mkhuhlu (Calcutta) in the Bushbuckridge Local Municipality. The Department will conduct the criminal records checks.
Successful candidates will be expected to enter into a 12 months contract with the Department and on completion; learners will receive a Diploma in Basic Traffic Officers: NQF Level 4. DCSSL will verify all qualifications and Driving Licence of each applicant.
No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered.
It is the Departments’ intention to promote representivity (race, gender, and disability)
All applications must be submitted on new form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department and must be accompanied by a detailed CV, together with certified copies of qualifications, driving license and ID document (not older than six months), Applicants are requested to complete the new Z83 form in full, even if a CV is attached.
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
DOWNLOAD THE MPUMALANGA DCSSL INFORMATION PDF HERE
Applications, quoting the reference number, should be forwarded to: The Head: Human Resources Management and Development, Department of Community Safety, Security and Liaison Private Bag X11269, Mbombela, 1200 or hand-delivered at:
- Head Office & Ehlanzeni Region: Nokuthula Simelane Building, 2nd Floor, No.7 Government Boulevard, Riverside Park, Ext 2. Enquiries: Ms LS Mahlangu (013) 766 4028 or Ms BL Mazibuko (013)766 4136
- Nkangala Region: Building 6, KwaMhlanga Government Complex. Enquiries: Ms A Seku (013) 766 4905 or Mr R Skhosana (013)766 4904
- Gert Sibande Region: Batho Pele Building. Enquiries: Ms § Masango (017) 811 1433
- Bohlabela Region: Mpumalanga Traffic Training College (Weighbridge Office). Enquiries: Ms N Mathebula (013) 766 7249
CLOSING DATE: 11 FEBRUARY 2022 AT 16H15
Note: Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Leave a Comment