The Gauteng Department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Material Recording Clerk (Pharmacy) Vacancies (X2 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 20th November 2023
POSTS: MATERIAL RECORDING CLERK (PHARMACY) X2
- Reference Number: refs/019240
- Package: R 202 233.00
- Directorate: Pharmacy
- Employer: Department of Health
- Location: Weskoppies Hospital
- Grade 12 or NQF4 Certificate.
- Diploma or degree in SCM, Procurement, Finance & Logistics will be an added advantage.
- Experience in warehousing, stores and procurement will be also an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate in MS Office suite especially MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and administrative skills.
- Procurement practices are in line with legislative prescripts.
- Assist in generating and/ or receiving pharmaceutical orders as per departmental SOPs.
- Compile RLS01 for non-contract item procurement, and submission to all relevant authorities for approval.
- Participate in stock management, biannual stock taking and cyclical count processes and generate related reports.
- Ensure safe keeping of all stock records, compile monthly financial and statistical reports.
- Perform administrative duties in the Pharmacy.
Applications must be submitted using the New Z83 application form obtainable here
All fields in the New Z83 form, must be completed and signed. Furthermore, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must also be attached. Failure to attach the completed Z83 and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) will result in disqualification.
Applications can be submitted by post to 01 Ketjen Street, Weskoppies Hospital, Pretoria West, 0001 or hand delivered at the main gate and applicant should sign in the register book.
Applications can also be made online using the following link: https://jobs.gauteng.gov.za/Login/Login.aspx
ENQUIRIES: Ms. M Mayayise Tel no: (012) 319 9914
CLOSING DATE: 20 NOVEMBER 2023
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…