The Department of Defence, Pretoria Military Hospital, Invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their linen store assistant vacancies (X 11 posts). The closing date for applications is the 21st October 2022
LINEN STORE ASSISTANT REF NO: SG 03/22/07 (11 POSTS)
SALARY: R104 073 per annum (Level 2)
CENTRE: 1 Military Hospital, Thaba Tshwane, Pretoria
- NQF Level 1 – 4.
Special requirements (skills needed):
- Must be an RSA citizen preferably with linen store assistance experience in hospital or clinical environment.
- Must be able to work shifts.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with hospital personnel, visitors and patients.
- Must be physically healthy.
Perform the following tasks:
- Taking of soiled/clean linen from the wards and clinics by soiled/clean linen personnel.
- Ensure that stock is counted from the wards and clinics on a daily basis.
- Monitor DD90.
- Pack stock on the shelves in the linen store.
- Assist with spot checks. Assist on stock taking monthly, quarterly and annually.
Applications must be submitted on a New Z83 application form obtainable here
Applications must be sent to:
Department of Defence, South African Military Health Service, HR Services Department, 1 Military Hospital, Private Bag X1026, Thaba Tshwane, 0143 or maybe hand delivered to 1 Military Hospital, Voortrekker Road, Thaba Tshwane, Pretoria.
ENQUIRIES: Staff Sergeant M.J. Nkhumane Tel No: (012) 314 0817
CLOSING DATE: 21 OCTOBER 2022
linen store assistant vacancies