The Limpopo Department of Education has published Vacancy Circular No. 85 of 2022. This circular contains advertisements of School Assistant Posts for all Public Schools, Special Schools and Fee Paying Schools across all Limpopo Education Districts respectively.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the filling of the Education Employment Initiative temporary job opportunities of School Assistants, which exist in the Department.
Applications should be submitted or handed in at the relevant nearest schools where the applicants intend or prefer to serve.
Applications should be submitted on the prescribed form herein attached or obtainable from the Departmental website www.edu.Iimpopo.gov.za. The form must be completed in full, originally signed and dated by the applicant.
As part of the Limpopo Provincial Department of Education’s R200 484 000,00 initiative aimed at creating job opportunities for youth who have an interest in education and the welfare of the community. This will be done through the appointment of 9000 School Assistants who will be deployed in schools to ensure continued learning and teaching in a safe environment.
These unemployed young people will be placed in schools around the communities in which they reside (with no special preference):
- Post: School Assistant
- Ref No : LDOE 01/05/2022
- Post Status: 09 Months temporary job opportunity ending on 31 March 2023
- Stipend: R2 500.00 (per month) inclusive of 1% deductible for UIF
- Post Station: The schools within the local community
- Cleaning and disinfection of classrooms and admin offices.
- Sanitization of teachers, learners, non-teaching staff and visitors.
- Assist schools with admin work towards observation of Covid-19 regulations at all times.
- The candidates applying for this post must:
- Be 18 — 40 years old;
- Be in possession of a relevant skills/ certificate. A trade certificate/ qualification will be an added advantage;
- Be a resident of the community or the feeder area where the school is situated; and
- Willingness to learn.
- Submit a testimonial from a renowned body (e.g. Church, schoo), councillor, tribal authority, etc.)
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications should be made through the prescribed application form herewith attached of obtainable from the District Office, Circuit Office or the respective schools in the community where the applicants resides. The submission of application should be made at all public ordinary schools, all special schools and all fee-paying schools in Limpopo Province.
DOWNLOAD THE LIMPOPO DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION SCHOOL ASSISTANT POSTS VACANCY CIRCULAR NO. 85 OF 2022 WITH APPLICATION FORM HERE
CLOSING DATE: 08 JUNE 2022
I need a job