The Limpopo Department of Education has published Vacancy Circular No. 88 of 2022. This circular contains advertisements of Compliance Assistant Posts for all Public Schools, Special Schools and Fee Paying Schools across all Limpopo Education Districts respectively.
These candidates will be placed at 141 Circuits and ten (10) District Offices within Limpopo Province as an initiative aimed at creating job opportunities for the youth who have an interest and knowledge in auditing. These unemployed young people will be placed in schools around the communities in which they reside (with no special preference)
- Post: Compliance Assistant
- Post Status: 09 Months temporary job opportunity ending on 31 March 2023
- Stipend: R4 040.00 (per month) inclusive of 1% deductible for UIF
- Post Station: Head Office x 2 Posts
- Other Post Stations: All Districts and 141 Circuits within Limpopo
- Compile or maintain good record-keeping of information on PYEI Phase III project;
- Audit transfer of funds to schools and payroll against appointed EAs and GSAs in PYEI Phase III
- Consolidate appointed EAs and GSAs in schools using MS Excel spreadsheet (DMS)
- Capture monthly reports based on the information arising from schools’ reports;
- Assist Circuit Manager in the implementation and monitoring of PYEI;
- Organize and maintain all compliance related documents to the PYEI Phase III Framework – appointments, contracts, trainings, payments, etc.;
- Identify risks and apply mitigation controls.
- Attend trainings on DMS used in PYEI Phase III
The candidates applying for this post must:
- Be 18 — 35 years old;
- Be in possession of a National Diploma in Auditing, Accounting, Cost and Management Accounting, or any other relevant accounting or auditing qualification; A degree in B. Com Accounting will be an added advantage;
- Be Computer literate (in particular MS Excel Spreadsheet Skills is a must);
HOW TO APPLY: VERY IMPORTANT
Applications should be made through the prescribed application form herewith attached or obtainable from the Provincial Head Office, District Office or Circuit Office in the community where the applicants resides.
- Applications for Head Office posts should be made at Provincial Head Office to: The Head of Department, Limpopo Department of Education, Private Bag X9489, Polokwane, 0700 or handed in at 113 Biccard Street, Polokwane at Records Management Directorate at Office no. H03 [Registry]
- Applications for District Office posts should be directed to or made at the relevant District Office within which or closer to where the applicant resides. See attached Annexure B for district addresses.
- Applications for Circuit Office posts should be directed to or made at the relevant Circuit Office within which or closer to where the applicant resides.
Applications should be submitted on the attached prescribed Form which is also obtainable on the departmental website www.edu.Limpopo.gov.za The form must be completed in full, and must be accompanied by a comprehensive recent CV. Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be considered.
AII applicants must be SA Citizens. Applicants must declare any pending criminal, disciplinary or any other allegations or investigations against them. Should this be uncovered during the interview, the application will not be considered for the post and in the unlikely event that the person has been appointed such appointment will be terminated.
Applicants for all the posts should be people who reside in close proximity to the Provincial Head Office or District or Circuit they have applied for.
CLOSING DATE: 08 JUNE 2022