The Free State Department of Education has published a Human Resource Administration Circular No. 10 of 2022. This circular invites Unemployed Qualified Educators to submit applications in order to fill a number of vacant educator posts by placing them in full-time or part time capacity at various schools across the Free State Province.
Interested unemployed qualified educators are kindly invited to submit their applications as soon as possible. Former educators who have terminated their services with voluntary Severance Package (VSP) or who have retired as well as educators from foreign countries registered with SACE and with a valid work and residence permits who are in possession of certified education qualifications verified by SAQA/DoE may also apply:
Only the attached application form is to be submitted when applying and there is no need to apply for all the Districts (Only 1 application form will serve across the province) – Please don’t re-apply when you have already applied and have a reference number.
PROCEDURE WHEN APPLYING
- The attached application form must be fully completed and signed
- A fully compiled Curriculum Vitae must be attached
- Certified copies of all qualification certificates must be attached
- Certified full academic records of all qualifications obtained
- Certified copy of ID/Passport document
- Valid Certified copy of Provisional/SACE certificate
- Tax Number from SARS
- Vetting letter from Department of Social Development and or proof that you have applied for it through the attached FORM 30 BELOW (Please liaise with Department of Social Development on where and how to send the form)
NB: Only PGCE Students must submit at Saambou Building address, but all other qualifications must be submitted to the District near you. Database is provincial, so please just submit once.
CLOSING DATE: 30 JUNE 2022 AT 16H00