The Gauteng Department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Food Service Aids Vacancies (X5 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 24th February 2023
POST 05/223: FOOD SERVICE AIDS REF NO: STDH/20220015 (X5 POSTS)
Salary: R107 196 – R126 270 per annum, plus benefits
Centre: Sizwe Tropical Disease Hospital
- Abet level 4/ Grade 10.
- Cleaning experience will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of cleaning procedures, colour coding and bucket system as well as the use of cleaning equipment.
- Ability to read and write.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Must be prepared to work shifts, weekend and Public holidays.
- Work as a team and rotate to various sections.
- Provision of cleaning services in the hospital, rendering comprehensive cleaning services which includes cleaning offices, wards corridors, and boardrooms by means of: sweeping, scrubbing, mopping floors, dusting and waxing office furniture.
- Vacuuming and shampooing floors, dusting and cleaning of bins daily, collecting and removing waste papers.
- Clean kitchen basins and restrooms, refill hand soap liquid soap, replace toilet papers and hand towels.
- Report any broken cleaning material and machinery.
Applications must be submitted on a new Z83 Application form obtainable here
Applications must be submitted to:
The HR Manager, Sizwe Tropical Disease Hospital, Private Bag X2, Sandringham, 2131
or hand delivered to Sizwe Tropical Disease Hospital main entrance, No.2 Corner Club and Modderfontein Road, Sandringham
Ms RE Mabaso Tel No: (011) 531 – 4311
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
CLOSING DATE: 24 FEBRUARY 2023
Food Service Aids Vacancies
You May Also Like…
X97 VARIOUS VACANCIES AT HOME AFFAIRS: HRM CIRCULAR 06 OF 2023 CLOSING 17 FEBRUARY 2023
LIMPOPO DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT WORK EXPERIENCE PROGRAMME (X30 POSTS) FOR UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES
NORTH WEST DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNITY SAFETY AND TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT VACANCY CIRCULAR NO.03 OF 2022/23
Leave a Comment