Wits Health Consortium invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Field Worker Vacancies (X8 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 31st August 2023
JOB TITLE: FIELD WORKER X8 (10 MONTHS FIXED TERM CONTRACT)
- Reference No: CN 019 – Field Worker
- Location: Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital Soweto, Gauteng
- Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To collect and capture data accurately; provide administrative tasks and overall research support.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Map and identify clinics for recruitment.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with local clinic staff. Scheduling of appointments.
- Perform data collection in line with the study protocol.
- To do study related duties as specified by the protocol.
- Ensure compliance with study specific standard operating procedures.
- Complete the case report forms.
- Communicate routinely with the study coordinator and principal investigator.
- Do proper filing of results and any other study related documents in the relevant assigned place.
- Capture study data into REDCap or any other system.
- Provide written reports to the study coordinator.
- Perform ad hoc tasks as and when required.
- Transport the study staff, documents and any study related material from local clinics to the site.
- Perform fieldwork activities as required.
- Assist research team with tasks as needed.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Moderate Computer skills.
- A valid driver’s license.
REQUIRED MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
- At least 1 years’ experience in a research or clinical field.
- 1 years’ experience in research data collection.
- The ability to work in a complex and demanding environment.
DESIRABLE ADDITIONAL EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE AND PERSONAL ABILITIES:
- Health Focused NQF3 qualification.
- May be required to work Saturdays.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task. Must be detail orientated.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team. Interpersonal skills.
- Self- disciplined. Organized. Time management. Strong administrative skills.
- It is expected that s/he will apply consistent adherence to research and GCP practices.
Applications should be emailed to: [email protected]
The subject heading of the email must read CN 019 – Field Worker and the job title of position applying for.
Please include the following documentation:
- A cover letter (maximum one page) that clearly states which vacancy you are applying for.
- A detailed CV
CLOSING DATE: 31 AUGUST 2023
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…