The Limpopo Department of Public Works, Roads and Infrastructure invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Driver Extra Heavy Duty Vacancies (X6 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 21st October 2022
DRIVER EXTRA HEAVY DUTY (> 16000KG = 16 TONS) (X6 POSTS)
SALARY: R124 434 per annum (Level 03)
- Ref No: S.4/3/10/47 – Capricorn (X2 Posts)
- Ref No: S.4/3/10/48 – Mopani (X2 Posts)
- Ref No: S.4/3/10/49 – Sekhukhune (X1 Post)
- Ref No: S4.3/10/51 – Waterberg (X1 Post)
- An undergraduate qualification (NQF level 03 or equivalent) as recognized by South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Five (5) years’ driving experience.
- Valid Driver’s licence (a minimum of Code EC Driver’s license) with the exception of applicants with disabilities.
- Communication, Ability to read and write, Good eyesight, Team work, Operation of the equipment, Physical inspection of vehicles and interpret instructions for proper use of all controls for safe operation of vehicles.
- Interpret and follow operating manuals, maintenance manuals and service charts.
Drive Heavy duty vehicles:
Transportation of work teams and materials/ equipment, Detect and repair minor mechanical problems on the vehicles and take steps to have it repaired (check level and condition of oil, fuel, tyres and water), Inspection of the vehicles/ equipment and report defects, Complete vehicle logbook, trip authorization for the vehicle
Applications must be submitted on a New Z83 application form obtainable here
Department of Public Works, Roads and Infrastructure:
Private Bag X9378, Polokwane 0700 or hand deliver at 15 Landros Mare Street, next to Correctional Services.
For Mopani District:
Private Bag X576, GIYANI 0826 or hand deliver at 570 Parliamentary Building, Giyani.
Private Bag X02 Chuenespoort, 0745 or hand deliver at Lebowakgomo Zone A, next to traffic department.
Private Bag X2248, Sibasa, 0970 or hand deliver at Cnr. Traffic and Raluswielo Street, Sibasa.
Private Bag X1028 Modimolle, 0510 or hand deliver at Cnr. Thabo Mbeki & Elias Motsoaledi Street. Attention: For Head Office posts: Director- HR Services; For District posts: District Director.
Capricorn District: Ms. Welhemina Mohale/ Mr Solomon Netshia Tel No: 015 287 5600
For Sekhukhune District: Ms. Constance Makalela/ Mr. Malema Mathabatha Tel No: 015 632 8300/8330
For Waterberg District: Ms Carol Modiba / Ms. Palesa Hlaole Tel No: 014 718 3000/3040/3052/3027
For Mopani District: Mr. Mzamani Mashibyi/ Ms Mabunda Tel No: 015 811 4000/4070/4075.
For Vhembe District: Mr. Frank Mavhungu/ Mr Elizabeth Murhovhi Tel No: 015 963 3790.
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
CLOSING DATE: 21 OCTOBER 2022
Leave a Comment