The National Electronic Media Institute of South Africa (NEMISA) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Digital Ambassador Vacancies (X50 Posts): Yarona Digital Programme. The closing date for applications is the 27th September 2023
JOB TITLE: DIGITAL AMBASSADORS: YARONA DIGITAL PROGRAMME (SIX MONTHS CONTRACT) X 50
Reference Number: NEM-20/09/2023
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To attend training on the identified basic digital literacy content. To provide training to community members on basic digital literacy skills.
- Learn basic digital literacy skills: 4IR, Network Connections, Mobile Applications etc.
- Deliver training to communities on basic digital literacy.
- Day to day interaction with local communities related to basic digital literacy.
- Participate during training sessions to ensure adequate knowledge is gained.
- Be able to conduct training to community members.
- Liaise with the municipality on the venues for community training.
- Ensure relevant training is conducted and meets prescribed training requirements.
- Ensure allocated weekly targets are reached.
- Report on a weekly basis to Nemisa on the trained citizens per area against weekly and monthly targets
EDUCATION: FORMAL QUALIFICATIONS
Education involves the acquisition of knowledge and skills through learning where subject matter is imparted systematically. Formal qualifications are obtained by studying at formal institutions e.g. universities, Technikons, colleges, etc.
- Matric/Grade 12 or equivalent
- Computer literate
- Post matric qualification.
- Computer certificate
- Advance Computer Skills
Job related Knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of computer packages
- Analytical skills
- Good Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Report writing skills.
- Computer literate
Please email through comprehensive CV and certified copies of ID and Qualifications as well as a letter from Ward councillor and other supporting documents to: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 27 SEPTEMBER 2023 AT 16h30
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…