Applications for the Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment’s (DFFE) Internship Programme intake are now open and will close on 03 June 2022. Unemployed graduates who wish to partake in the twenty-four (24) months Internship Programme are invited to express interest by manner of submitting applications to the department.
The department is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. It is the intention of the DFFE to promote representivity (race, gender and disability). Persons living with disability are therefore encouraged to apply. No late applications will be considered. The departmental recruitment and selection processes apply.
The department offers internships to previously disadvantage South African students; the purpose of the programmes is to establish an effective system for continuous development of skilled and experienced candidates for future appointments and mobility in both the public and private sector.
The DFFE Internship Programme seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- Enhance youth development and employability
- Develop a culture of high quality lifelong learning within DFFE
- Foster skills transfer (through coaching) from DFFE’s permanent staff to interns
Allowance / stipend
Successful applicants will receive a stipend / allowance of R 6 083.70 per month.
Who is eligible to apply?
Eligible candidates must have completed at least a three (3) year formal qualification from a recognised higher education institution in the fields of study outlined below:
Instructions for order of application documents
- Applications must be completed in a new Z83 form.
- Attach a CV with more than one reference.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of an ID documents, qualifications, and recent academic transcripts / records.
- Incomplete, e-mailed, faxed and late applications will not be considered.
- If you have not heard from us, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
For enquiries contact:
- Joshua Moepya (Mr) -Tel: 012 399 8682, Cell: 067 417 3739
- Mbongeni Mncube (Mr) – Tel: 012 399 8691, Cell: 066 156 0050
- Dinilesizwe April (Mr) – Tel: 012 399 9415, Cell: 066 081 3461
CLOSING DATE: 03 JUNE 2022