Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within the Production department. The successful applicants are expected to start on 01 May 2022.
To provide qualifying learners with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging, NQF Level 3 Learnership.
This qualification will contribute to the full development of the learner within the food and beverage packaging environment by providing recognition, further mobility and portability within the field of beverage manufacturing and fast moving consumer goods environment.
THE QUALIFIED LEARNER WILL BE EXPOSED TO:
- A structured learning program that combines theoretical training and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme.
- Bottling processes and procedures
- Safety and housekeeping standards
- Quality tests and specifications
- Food handling practices
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Grade 12 with Mathematics & Physical Science (NOT Maths Literacy)
- Must be Employment Equity candidate
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
- Must have been unemployed at the time of appointment
- N5/N6 advantageous
- Must be between 18-35 years of age
A full CV, listing work experience (if any) and reference contact details including certified copies of qualifications, certified ID copy and proof of residence is required.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply in writing.
Location: KwaZulu Natal
CLOSING DATE: 22 APRIL 2022