The Gauteng Department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Cleaner Vacancies (X8 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 11th November 2022
CLEANER REF NO: CHBAH 594 (X8 POSTS)
SALARY: R104 073 per annum (Level 02), plus benefits
CENTRE: Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital
Adult education and training (AET/ABET) Level 3 or equivalent (Grade 7).
- Basic understanding of Policies (Batho Pele Principles, Patients Right Charter, Occupational Health and Safety, Six Priorities and National Core Standards.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skill.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to communicate well with people at different levels.
- Ability to organize and plan.
- Ability to act with tact and discretion.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Ability to handle tasks of multidisciplinary nature.
- Knowledge of Labour Relations processes, High level of reliability.
- Good customer skills and competencies.
- Ability to handle information confidentially.
- Must be able to work under pressure and to take initiative.
- Be prepared to rotate within the scope of work.
- Must be prepared to work shifts which includes, fixed, after hours, night duty, weekends, and public holidays.
- Experience in cleaning will be an added advantage.
Applications must be submitted on a New Z83 application form obtainable here
Applications can be hand delivered to The Director: Human Resource, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital from 8am to 3pm at Ground Floor, Main Admin Building or posted to The Director: Human Resource, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital, Private Bag X01, Pimville, 1808
Ms J van Rensburg Tel No: 011 933 8756
CLOSING DATE: 11 NOVEMBER 2022
Cleaner Vacancies (X8 Posts)
Gauteng Department of Health