The Gauteng Department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Cleaner Vacancies (X3 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 27th October 2023
POST 37/121: CLEANER REF NO: (X3 POSTS)
- SALARY: R125 373 – R145 077 per annum, (excluding benefits)
- CENTRE: Tara the H. Moross Centre, Sandton
- Grade 10 – 12 or equivalent qualification.
- One (1) year or more proven cleaning experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, be able to use cleaning machines and equipment.
- Knowledge of government policies.
- Must be prepared to work shifts, including weekends, public holidays, and night duty.
- Knowledge of ideal hospital framework.
- Hospital experience will be an added advantage.
- Cleaning of facilities office, toilets, passages, and waiting areas.
- Dust, wash, scrub, and polish floors.
- Walls, windows, side walls etc.
- Clean equipment, clean and wash dustbins and remove waste, adhere to health waste management policy.
- Operate heavy duty cleaning machines.
- Be able to rotate within the scope of work
Applications must be submitted using the New Z83 application form obtainable here
All fields in the New Z83 form, must be completed and signed. Furthermore, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must also be attached. Failure to attach the completed Z83 and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) will result in disqualification.
Applications must be hand delivered to:
- Tara the H. Moross Centre c/o HR Section, 50 Saxon Road Hurlingham, 2196,
- or be posted to-: Tara the H. Moross Centre, Private Bag X7, Randburg, 2125
ENQUIRIES: Mr. Sebopa Tel No: (011) 535 3131
CLOSING DATE: 27 OCTOBER 2023
Gauteng Health Cleaner Vacancies
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…