The City of Joburg invites suitably qualified Unemployed Youth holding a Matric Certificate to apply for their Extended Public Works Programme (EPWP) and the closing date for applications is the 14th July 2022
- Interested applicants are invited to apply for the positions listed in the circular.
- Complete online job application form and attach all relevant documents (Certified Qualification/s, ID, and CV).
- You will be requested to provide a brief description of your work experience relating to the vacancy.
- Applicants with membership to professional bodies need to provide membership number and expiry date
- If you are an internal applicant, your employee number will be required.
- The City of Johannesburg reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Appointments will be made in accordance with the COJ Employment Equity policy and People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- The City of Johannesburg is an equal opportunity employer.
- Grade 12/NQF Level 4;
- No experience required;
- Knowledge of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB), Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STI), substance abuse, stigma and other health, social matters such as gender-based violence, City processes, best practices, policies and procedures on Health and Social issues;
- Numeric and good writing and verbal communication skills;
- Different uses of electronic devices such as texting messages, sending emails, using the internet;
- Persons residing in the wards listed above may apply for these positions;
- Affidavit that the applicant has no criminal record.
To educate members of the community during Door-to-Door education and campaigns in priority wards, about HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB), Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STI), substance abuse, sigma and other health, social matters and to refer those in need to relevant local services for poverty relief, social support and health care according to their needs.
Key Performance Areas:
- Provide HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB), Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STI), education at household and individual level through door-to-door visits;
- Report and record all activities on the reporting stationary provided and timeous submissions of reports.
- Honesty and accountability;
- Time management and Organizational skills;
- Ability to take initiative where necessary to achieve necessary outcomes;
- Emotional intelligence and Sound judgement;
- Work independently and under pressure.
PLEASE SPECIFY THE REGION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
Please take note that only online applications will be considered. Please apply by using the following link below:
002_2022_Health EPWP_Jozi Ihlomile Data Coordinators_Region A
002_2022_Health EPWP_Jozi Ihlomile Data Coordinators_Region B
002_2022_Health EPWP_Jozi Ihlomile Data Coordinators_Region C
002_2022_Health EPWP_Jozi Ihlomile Data Coordinators_Region D
002_2022_Health EPWP_Jozi Ihlomile Data Coordinators_Region E
002_2022_Health EPWP_Jozi Ihlomile Data Coordinators_Region F
002_2022_Health EPWP_Jozi Ihlomile Data Coordinators_Region G
Applicants are respectfully informed that, if no notification of appointment/response is received within six (6) weeks of the closing date, they must accept that their application was unsuccessful. By submitting your application for a position at the City of Johannesburg, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection and related process. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
DOWNLOAD THE CITY OF JOBURG EXTENDED PUBLIC WORKS PROGRAMME (EPWP) VACANCY PDF DOCUMENT HERE
CLOSING DATE: 14 JULY 2022
Leave a Comment