The City of Joburg invites suitably qualified Unemployed Youth holding a Matric Certificate to apply for their Admin Data Capturing Extended Public Works Programme (EPWP) and the closing date for applications is the 8th August 2022
- Interested applicants are invited to apply for the positions listed in the circular.
- Complete online job application form and attach all relevant documents (Certified Qualification/s, ID, and CV).
- You will be requested to provide a brief description of your work experience relating to the vacancy.
- Applicants with membership to professional bodies need to provide membership number and expiry date
- If you are an internal applicant, your employee number will be required.
- The City of Johannesburg reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Appointments will be made in accordance with the COJ Employment Equity policy and People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- The City of Johannesburg is an equal opportunity employer.
- Grade 12/NQF Level 4;
- Must have 6 months administration and data capturing experience;
- Knowledge of EPWPRS will be an added advantage;
- Knowledge of EPWP, EPWPRS, Local Government; Public Administration Legislation.
- Writing and verbal communication skills.
To provide data capturing and administrative support to the Expanded Public Works Program (EPWP) unit.
Key Performance Areas:
- Ensure compliance with audit information;
- Report and record all activities on the reporting stationary provided and timeous submissions of reports.
- Capture work opportunities on EPWPRS.
Applicants are respectfully informed that, if no notification of appointment/response is received within six (6) weeks of the closing date, they must accept that their application was unsuccessful. By submitting your application for a position at the City of Johannesburg, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection and related process. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
APPLY FOR THE CITY OF JOBURG ADMIN DATA CAPTURING EXTENDED PUBLIC WORKS PROGRAMME (EPWP) FOR UNEMPLOYED YOUTH HERE
DOWNLOAD THE CITY OF JOBURG EXTENDED PUBLIC WORKS PROGRAMME (EPWP) VACANCY PDF DOCUMENT HERE
CLOSING DATE: 08 AUGUST 2022
Leave a Comment