Capitec Bank Graduate Development Programme. Capitec Bank invites suitably qualified Graduates to apply for the Capitec Bank Graduate Development Programme for 2023 and the closing date for applications is the 10th July 2022
Who We Are:
At Capitec, we’re so much more than a bank. We believe that banking is about people and that there’s a simpler way to bank. By helping our clients manage their financial lives better, we are playing our part in the banking revolution.
We offer our best by being a CEO in every situation – we always put the Client first, act with Energy and take Ownership. We make it a priority to ensure that each Capitec person feels known, valued, focused and has the opportunity to grow.
Join Us in Becoming the Best Bank in the World!
We love what we do – it takes a great team, commitment and dedication to build a brand that we are proud of and that our clients trust.
We continuously look for talented, driven individuals to help us innovate and evolve the banking industry. We focus on finding the right people for the right jobs.
What the Graduate opportunity is about:
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for young individuals to join our 18 Month Graduate Development Programme (GDP) in 2023 at Capitec.
You will be afforded a 360 view of our business as part of your rotation programme, gaining insights into how we are making banking simpler and better for our clients. After successfully completing the programme, you will be appointed as a permanent member of the team that sponsored your rotational programme.
We believe in creating a unique match between you and the team that you will be placed in to ensure we unlock your full potential.
Who we look for:
- Your ambition is to lead people, to inspire and motivate those around you to deliver on key strategic objectives.
- You have a keen interest in understanding how a successful business works and will find innovative ways to respond to business and client needs.
- You can decide upon and initiate appropriate action, and will drive the delivery of results to meet client expectations.
What the Graduate Programme offers:
- Business Rotational Programme customized for you
- Structured Development Programme, including support from external coaches and access to business mentors.
What Perks Capitec offers:
- Permanent Employment
- Medical Aid, Provident Fund, and Life Cover
- Relocation Support
- Study Leave
- Career Development Resources
Must be a South African Citizen (10 Digit SA ID number)
- Must have a Degree or plan to complete Degree in South Africa, with a Grade average of 60% before 1 February 2023.
- Must be a recent graduate or have less than 2 years’ work experience
- Must have a clear credit and criminal record
- Willingness to be based in Western Cape (Stellenbosch) and or Gauteng (Sandton/JHB)
Qualification Requirements – Undergraduate or Post-Graduate Degree in the following or similar disciplines:
- Business Analysis and or Data Analysis
- Actuarial Science
- Operational Research
- Behavioural Science / Behavioural Economics
- Marketing & Communications
- Design (Graphic, User Experience, Web)
- Engineering (e.g., Chemical, Industrial, Electrical, Civil or Mechatronics)
- Information Technology (e.g., Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Software Development and or Systems Development)
- Human Resource (e.g., Human Resource Management, Psychology, Psychometry, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Anthropology, Behavioural Psychology)
- Project Management
- Risk Management
Capitec is committed to diversity, applications to this position will strictly be considered in support of our employment equity goals.
CLOSING DATE: 10 JULY 2022