Capitec Bank invites suitable, energetic and self motivated individuals holding a matric certificate to apply for the Capitec Bank: Bank Better Champion Vacancies. These vacancies have been listed on the 4th October 2022.
To welcome clients and coordinate the branch flow through efficient queue functioning, providing excellent client service by assisting clients at the ATM and to complete transactions on any remote or self service channels.
- No experience required but individual needs to hold a Grade 12 National Certificate
- At least 1 year’s client service experience within a retail/ financial/ banking environment Qualifications (Minimum)
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
- Basic calculations
- Knowledge of Capitec Bank products and business processes (internal)
- Communications Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to Detail
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Must have fingerprints which are detectable/recognisable on Capitec Bank’s internal electronic banking system
Capitec is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals.
APPLY FOR THE CAPITEC BANK: BANK BETTER CHAMPION VACANCIES LISTED ON THE 4th OCTOBER 2022 HERE
Leave a Comment