Bidvest International Logistics invites suitable applicants holding a Matric Certificate to apply for their Learnership Programme to gain experience and a qualification in the Freight and Logistics industry. The closing date for applications is the 12th August 2022.
Bidvest International Logistics has an opportunity for PWD (People living with disabilities) Learners to join the learnership programme.
If you want to gain experience and a qualification in the Freight and Logistics industry, this Learnership opportunity is for you. Our offices are national; Eastern Cape, Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal and Western Cape.
This qualification is a 12-month program, and is a registered qualification through TETA (Transport Education and Training Authority)
BIL has been providing logistics sector based learnerships for an extended number of years and has graduated a significant number of learners during this time.
Register your profile and apply to be considered to join the Learnership Program within the International Logistics Industry.
Qualifications & Experience
- Grade 12 senior certificate or equivalent
- Must be a South African citizen
- Between the ages of 18 and 35
- Must be available and committed to work full time for 12 months
- Individual should have an avid interest in the Transport and Logistics industry
- Be committed to a 12-month Learnership program which will comprise of theoretical and practical components within 4 divisions namely; Airfreight, Roadfreight, Seafreight and Warehousing.
- All modules will be completed on the BIL eLearning Platform and a portfolio of evidence to be completed and submitted upon completion of the qualification.
Skills & Competencies
- Be self-reliant
- Determined and committed
- Accountable and responsible to manage self, i.e: stipend and studies
- Be professional within BIL’s corporate environment, i.e: appearance, behavior andcommunication
- Basic computer literacy
CLOSING DATE: 12 AUGUST 2022