The Mpumalanga Department of Education invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Admin Clerk (X73) and Secretary (X13) Posts across all Mpumalanga Education Districts respectively
REQUIREMENTS: ADMIN CLERK POSTS
- Grade 12 certificate.
- A valid driver’s license may be an advantage.
- Competencies: Strong administration skills.
- Innovative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to perform accurately and methodically under pressure.
- Sound interpersonal relations and a pleasant telephone personality.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Thoroughness, honesty, integrity and the willingness to work hard, coupled with work pride.
- Appropriate verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interpret directives.
- Computer literacy.
- Applicants may be required to complete a typing test.
REQUIREMENTS: SECRETARY POSTS
Grade 12 or equivalent certificate plus sufficient appropriate secretarial experience.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Good typing skills.
- Administrative and organisational skills.
- Sound interpersonal relations.
- Language proficiency (both verbal and writen).
- Ability to work independently.
- Candidates may be expected to participate in a typing test as part of the selection process.
Applications should be submitted on amended Form Z.83, obtainable here
Applications must in all cases be accompanied by a recent updated comprehensive CV, proof of registration with a relevant Professional Body (if applicable) and RSA ID-document, as well as valid driver’s license where required. Please note that a passport or driver’s license will not be accepted in lieu of an Identity Document. Failure to attach the requested documents will result in your application not being considered.
Only shortlisted candidates for a post will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from the relevant HR section of the Department. A complete set of application documents should be submitted separately for every post that you wish to apply for. Please ensure that you clearly state the full post description and the relevant Post Reference Number on your application. No fax applications will be considered.
NB! APPLICANTS MUST ENSURE THAT THEY FULLY COMPLETE PART A, B AND C AS WELL AS THE DECLARATION AND SIGN FORM Z 83, EVEN IF THEY ARE ATTACHING A CV. INCOMPLETE AND/OR UNSIGNED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
NB!! IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY IN SERVICE, PLEASE INDICATE YOUR PERSAL NUMBER AT THE TOP OF FORM Z83.
Applications should be mailed to:
The Head of Department, Mpumalanga Department of Education, Private Bag x 11341, Nelspruit, 1200,
For attention: Mrs. NP Magagula, Ms. 5L Mkhatshwa, Mrs. SR Ndzinisa at, Tel: 013 7665524/5175/5458.
Applications may also be placed (recorded in the register) in the application container located at the Security Desk, Upper Ground, Ikhamanga Building of the Riverside Government Complex, but will be removed on Thursday 6 October 2022.
CLOSING DATE: 07 OCTOBER 2022 AT 16H00