LEARN HOW TO REGISTER ON THE WCED eRECRUITMENT DATABASE HERE
DOWNLOAD THE WCED OFFICE BASED EDUCATOR VACANCY CIRCULAR HERE
ACCESS THE WCED eRECRUITMENT SYSTEM HERE
Applicants can register their profiles and apply for posts on-line. Applicants are to take cognisance of the following:
- Applicants already registered on the system: e-Recruitment for Educators need not register again;
- All information must be captured on the online profile;
- The system will generate a curriculum vitae (CV) for you;
- The uploading of documents are not necessary;
- Short listed candidates invited for interviews must provide the interview committee with originally certified copies of the supporting documents, which includes:
- Qualifications (degrees, diplomas, certificates etc.);
- Valid driver’s licence (if applicable);
- ID document and other information requested by the employer;
- an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) in respect of foreign qualifications;
- Non-RSA citizens/Permanent resident permit holders must submit a copy of his/her Permanent Resident Permit in respect of non-South African citizens
- Applicants must ensure that they click on the correct post and post number when applying for posts.
- Only on-line applications will be considered.
- Employees in excess will be given preference.
- Applicants in possession of a foreign qualification must attach an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) to the on-line application.
- Non-RSA citizens/Permanent resident permit holders must submit a copy of his/her Permanent Resident Permit with his/her on-line application.
Closing date for on-line applications: Friday, 09 March 2021 by 12:00 midnight. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that applications are submitted via the on-line system by the closing date and time.
Leave a Comment