Applicants can register their profiles and apply for posts on-line. Applicants are to take cognisance of the following:
- Applicants already registered on the system: e-Recruitment for Educators need not register again;
- All information must be captured on the online profile;
- The system will generate a curriculum vitae (CV) for you;
- The uploading of documents are not necessary;
- Short listed candidates invited for interviews must provide the interview committee with originally certified copies of the supporting documents, which includes:
- Qualifications (degrees, diplomas, certificates etc.);
- Valid driver’s licence (if applicable);
- ID document and other information requested by the employer;
- an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) in respect of foreign qualifications;
- Non-RSA citizens/Permanent resident permit holders must submit a copy of his/her Permanent Resident Permit in respect of non-South African citizens
- Applicants must ensure that they click on the correct post and post number when applying for posts.
- Only on-line applications will be considered.
- Employees in excess will be given preference.
- Applicants in possession of a foreign qualification must attach an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) to the on-line application.
- Non-RSA citizens/Permanent resident permit holders must submit a copy of his/her Permanent Resident Permit with his/her on-line application.
Closing date for on-line applications: Friday, 09 March 2021 by 12:00 midnight. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that applications are submitted via the on-line system by the closing date and time.