The Gauteng Department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Theatre Operator Vacancies (X9 Posts). Minimum requirement is ABET (Adult Basic Education and Training) or Grade 7. The closing date for applications is the 21st October 2022
THEATRE OPERATOR REF NO: CHBAH 583 (X9 POSTS)
SALARY: R124 434 per annum (Level 03), (plus benefits)
CENTRE: Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital (CHBAH)
- Adult Education and Training (AET) Level 3 or equivalent (Grade 7).
- Good physical and mental health, ability to write and read, good listener, ability to carry out instructions, ability to enquire for clarity on assigned tasks ability to give feedback on assigned tasks and good interpersonal relation skills.
- Clean And Create and Orderly Environment:
- In Theatre Prepare disinfectant solution for the day’s use in theatres. Prepare boxes/ bins for disposal of medical waste and place red plastic bag inside Label boxes /bins and place them in the designated area for collection.
- Ensure and maintain cleanliness in all areas in the operating theatres and setting rooms.
- Do thorough terminal cleaning of the operating theatre.
- Clean toilets, mirrors, basins, doors, and walls clean the kitchen/tearooms.
- Ability to scrub floors and walls inside operating theatres and corridors including to vacuum carpets in the offices.
- Ability to apply polish on the floors.
- Empty dustbins, damp dust and high dusting including to polish furniture.
- Replenish toilet paper, hand towels and soap in the toilet, bathrooms, and hand basins.
- Adhere to policies and procedures.
- Proper utilization of cleaning materials.
- Adhere to recommended dress code (protective clothing).
- Ensure waste is sorted accordingly.
- Assist with messaging when necessary.
- Replenish /supply linen/draw sheets for theatre table.
In Theatre Sterile Supply Unit:
- CSSD, GMR (General Milk Room) (TSSU) Damp dust and clean scrub and polish floors Keep and maintain the area clean and tidy.
- Wash instruments and bowls, compile bowls and instruments according to protocol Compile linen packs and white packs accordingly.
- Load and off load sterilizers, seal delicate instruments with sealing machine.
- Pack sterile stock using First in, and first out method (FIFO) Assist in issuing sterile stock.
Applications must be submitted on a New Z83 application form obtainable here
Applications can be hand delivered to The Director: Human Resource, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital from 8am to 3pm at Ground Floor, Main Admin Building or posted to The Director: Human Resource, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital, Private Bag X01, Pimville, 1808.
Mr. Mulaudzi Tel No: (011)933 0134
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
CLOSING DATE: 21 OCTOBER 2022
Theatre Operator Vacancies
Leave a Comment