Sekhukhune District Municipality invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for Fire Fighter Vacancies at their SDM Fire Stations in the community services department. The closing date for all applications is the 31st August 2022
- Grade 12 certificate, Fire-Fighter 1, or further education training certificate in fire and rescue operations,
- First Aid level 3 or basic ambulance course, plus one year experience in Emergency Services
- Knowledge and understanding of Local government legislation;
- The incumbent is expected to have good interpersonal relations and communications
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Perform effective and efficient fire services and respond to fire incidents in and out of the area of jurisdiction;
- Perform special services as notified;
- Perform humanitarian services, respond to all emergency incidents;
- Ensure effective and efficient fire prevention strategies; E
- nsure inspections of fire equipment’s.
- Any other tasks assigned from time to time by seniors in the district.
Enquiries: Kabini Langa, Tel: (013) 262 7727
Sekhukhune District Municipality is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representativity (in terms of race, gender and disability) in the District Municipality through the filling of this position and candidates whose appointment will promote representativity will receive preference.
Women are encouraged to apply. Please forward your application using a prescribed form for employment applications obtainable from Municipal website with detailed CV, certified copies of educational certificates and ID to the Department of Corporate Services for the Attention:
Ms Patience Senne/ Mr. Makgalemane Mapheto @ the following address: The Municipal Manager, Sekhukhune District Municipality, Private Bag X 8611, Groblersdal, 0470 Tel. (013) 262 7692/7423 or hand deliver @ Bareki Mall, Groblersdal on or before 31st August 2022.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FAXED AND E-MAILED CV`S ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE.
Sekhukhune District Municipality reserves the right not to make an appointment. Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only. If you do not receive any response from us within three months from the date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Canvassing for employment to the Council is strictly prohibited. Visit our website at www. sekhukhune.gov.za (Application form for employment is available in the website). No Z83 application forms will be accepted. MUNICIPAL MANAGER: Ms. MJ NTSHUDISANE
Leave a Comment