Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital’s Nursing Service invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Professional Nurses Specialty Vacancies (X 21 Positions). The closing date for applications is the 14th October 2022
PROFESSIONAL NURSES SPECIALTY REF NO: CHBAH 571 (X 21 POSTS)
SALARY: R388 974.per annum (Plus Benefits).
CENTRE: Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital (CHBAH)
- A Basic R425 qualification (i.e. Diploma/ Degree in Nursing) or equivalent qualification that allows registration with the SANC as Professional Nurse.
- A post-basic nursing qualification with duration of at least one (1) year, accredited with the SANC in one of the specialties referred to in the glossary of terms.
- A minimum of four (4) years’ appropriate/ recognizable experience in nursing after registration as Professional Nurse with the SANC in General Nursing.
- (Less one (1) year from experience for candidates appointed from outside the public service after complying with registration requirements).
- Render a nursing service within the scope of practice of a Professional Nurse.
- Provide direction and supervision for the implementation of the nursing plan (clinical practice and quality patient care).
- Implement standards, practices, criteria and indicators for quality nursing.
- Practice nursing and health care in accordance with the laws and regulations relevant to nursing and health care.
- Maintain a constructive working relationship with nursing and other stakeholders.
- Utilize human, material and physical resources efficiently and effectively.
- Implement and maintain the quality assurance and Ideal Hospital Standard and norms at departmental level.
- Adhere to provincial, hospital and departmental policies, procedures, guidelines and regulations.
- Conduct the Performance Management and Development System of subordinates (Contracting, quarterly reviews and final assessment).
Applications must be submitted on a New Z83 application form obtainable here
Applications can be hand delivered to The Director: Human Resource, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital from 8am to 3pm at Ground Floor, Main Admin Building or posted to The Director: Human Resource, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital, Private Bag X01, Pimville, 1808.
Mr. B Mulaudzi Tel (011) 933 0134/9770
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
CLOSING DATE: 14 OCTOBER 2022
Leave a Comment