Government Printing Works (GPW) Invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Printers Assistant Vacancies (X 28 Positions). The closing date for applications is the 17th October 2022
PRINTERS ASSISTANT REF NO: GPW22/49 (X28 POSTS)
SALARY: R147 459.per annum (Level 4)
- Grade 10 or equivalent qualification.
- Numerical proficiency.
- Problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Grade 12 will be added advantage.
- Need to work extended hours and night shift when necessary and when required.
- Knowledge of the printing environment.
Successful candidates will be performing general assistant assisting and supporting Artisans in operating Finishing and Packaging equipment such as:
- CMC mechanical packaging machines, Saddle-stitching /Gang-stitching, stapling, sewing, guillotines, folding, side stitching, gluing.
- Packing in boxes, Moving, Loading and offloading of printing production materials, Assist in quality assurance and control on printed and unprinted materials.
- General housekeeping, cleaning duties and adherence to Health and Safety standards and procedures. Operate gluing machines and assist artisans with binding of books.
Applications must be submitted on a New Z83 application form obtainable here
Applications must be sent to:
The Branch: Human Resources, Government Printing Works, Private Bag X85, Pretoria, 0001 or be hand delivered to: 149 Bosman Street, Pretoria.
ENQUIRIES: Mr. T.H. Khumalo Tel No: (012) 748 6329
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
CLOSING DATE: 17 OCTOBER 2022
Government Printing Works (GPW)
Leave a Comment