Knysna Municipality invites Unemployed South African Youth to apply for their Driver’s License Youth Development Programme Learnership. The closing date for applications is the 7th October 2022
This initiative, presented by the Municipal Youth Desk section, invites youth between the ages of 20 – 35 years old to apply for the learnership. The programme provides for ten (10) driving lessons per applicant as well as the fee for the final driving license test.
Successful applicants who pass their final driving test will, however, be responsible for the costs of their driver’s license card and traffic administration costs.
No application form is available, interested individuals should apply by writing a cover letter clearly marked: DRIVERS LICENSE LEARNERSHIP 2022 and attach all required documents as stated below.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- D Book/Card
- Youth between the ages of 20 -35 only.
- Be in possession of a Valid Learner License
- Proof of Residential Residence (Municipality, Bank Account, Retail Account)
- Local to the greater Knysna area
DIRECTION TO CANDIDATES:
- The following documentation must accompany applications:
- Copy of identity documentation,
- proof of residence,
- valid Learners License and employed youth should attach a copy of their latest payslip.
Applicants should clearly indicate in their cover letter which ward they reside in. Failure to submit relevant documentation will disqualify your application.
Completed application letters, clearly marked: DRIVERS LICENSE LEARNERSHIP 2022 should be delivered to Municipal Main Building in Clyde Street or email: [email protected]
Please note: Correspondence will ONLY be entered into with selected candidates. Should candidates not be contacted within a month after the closing date, they may accept their application as unsuccessful.
CLOSING DATE: 07 OCTOBER 2022