Joburg Water invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their General Worker Vacancies. The closing date for applications is the 24th November 2022
REMUNERATION: R132 636- R179 424 SALARY PER ANNUM
Attend to general physical work as requested by the immediate supervisor or management
- Provide efficient cleaning and auxiliary services within the Flow Laboratory and ensure a well-maintained work environment for employees.
- Clean laboratory-testing equipment, small and big test rigs. Clean inside verification laboratory, stores and 5-rneter deep sump.
- Prepare test equipment as directed by Verification Officer.
- Switch on l off heater and cooler in the verification laboratory.
- Remove and pack equipment calibration of external contractor.
- Prepare verification equipment for internal calibration.
- Assist when the overhead crane is operated.
- Assist when general and preventative maintenance of laboratory equipment is carried out, Report malfunctioning equipment to the Operations Manager / Supervisor.
- Inform the Operations Manager/ Supervisor of any anomalies not complying with meter testing procedures.
- Adhere to all relevant safety procedures as stipulated by the company and OHS Act.
Essential qualification and experience
- Grade 9
- One (1) year general working experience.
Johannesburg Water is an equal opportunity employer and is employment equity compliant. All Recruitment and Selection practices are aligned to fair and equitable policies and processes.
APPLY FOR THE JOBURG WATER GENERAL WORKER VACANCIES CLOSING 24 NOVEMBER 2022 HERE
CLOSING DATE: 24 NOVEMBER 2022
Leave a Comment