The Department of Defence Invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their General Worker vacancies (X4 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 28th October 2022
GENERAL WORKER REF NO: SG 05/22/12 (X4 POSTS)
SALARY: R104 073 per annum (Level 02)
CENTRE: Military Health Support Formation HQ, Pretoria
NQF Level 1 – 4 with 2 years’ experience as a general worker.
Special requirement (skills needed):
To provide comprehensive service to the help desk of Facility Section in Military Health Support Formation Head Quarters.
- Rendering of the emergency calls regarding the maintenance at MHSF HQ.
- Registering of all complains in the register.
- Liaise with the on-site contractors, RQSM and DPW.
- Familiarise with the environment.
- Registering of all complaints from different departments.
- Do follow ups with contractors.
- Making of job cards accordingly.
Applications must be submitted on a New Z83 application form obtainable here
Applications must be sent to:
Department of Defence, South African Military Health Service, Military Health Support Formation HQ, Private Bag X1019 Lyttleton, 0140, or may be hand delivered to 4 Avro Road, Lyttleton.
Warrant Officer Class 1 M.E. Khasi Tel No: (012) 671 5403
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
CLOSING DATE: 28 OCTOBER 2022
General Worker vacancies
Leave a Comment